1/28/2011

New Year, New Everything

What a fantastic year 2010 was for Twelve Twenty Photography!  I am so blessed to get to photograph beautiful families with beautiful stories...it never gets old getting to spend such quality time with each person I photograph.  I love it more than anything and am thankful for everyone who entrusted me with your family's photographs during 2010.

2011 is sure to bring many changes on the home (and thus, photography) front.  For those of you that don't follow my family blog, you can find more details here.  More or less, we have felt called to adopt a child (or two...or three) through the Texas foster care system so the next few months will be filled with classes, paperwork, appointments and such to prepare our family for some new babies (who will most likely be older, but my babies, nonetheless) to join our craziness.

Because of this, my first focus has to be family.  I am still going to photograph families (I don't think I could stop if I wanted to), but the available dates will be a little bit different.  As of right now, if you have already booked (or contacted me about a date), your booking will stay.  If you have not booked and are thinking about having family pictures done this spring, I will have set dates available for you to choose from.  I haven't set firm dates and locations yet, but plan to have that available next week.

Also, for the time being, I'll be running an "adoption special" (for those who have already booked and those wanting to book) :)

Every session will include the session fee and CD of images (usually between 25 and 35 photos) in one price: $350.  I won't be able to take print orders again until after our family settles down some and we're back in a normal routine.  I will, however, send plenty of recommendations for top notch printers for you to use and advise you (if you need) on what to order.

I appreciate SO much everyone's understanding and patience as we follow the Lord's guidance in our lives. 

Be on the lookout for upcoming {SPRING!} photo session dates!

Blessings.
Cassie

1 comment: