6/15/2010

The Winner

Photobucket
Aja wins a free photo session, free CD of images AND a free 11x14 print!

Some of you with a keen eye will notice that, though there were only 61 comments, the random number was chosen between 80 entries.  I just felt like I needed to explain that it was because Rebekah sponsored TWO children's medical assessments through His Chase (THANK YOU!), earning her 19 extra entries (or 20 including the comment she already left).  Some others left multiple entries in one comment, but because "leaving them as separate comments" was a part of the instructions, I didn't split them into separate entries.  I didn't, however, ask for those sponsoring kids to leave 10 entries for each child sponsored.  Are you lost yet?

All this to say, for future giveaways (of which there will be MANY :), be sure to leave a separate comment for each entry.  This is so I can just plug the number of comments into Random.org and get the random winner.  If all of your entries are in one comment, you will only get one entry.  I hope this makes sense.

On another note, I didn't want to stop at one giveaway, so I also chose a second and third place winner.

The 2nd place prize is a free photo session ($100)...the winner:
Photobucket

The 3rd place prize is a free 11x14 print ($25)...the winner:
Photobucket
All winners, please contact me at cassie@twelvetwentyphotography.com within a week to "claim" your prize--even though you will have up to one year to cash it in (or place your order).

Thank you to EVERYONE who entered!   I will be giving a discount on session fees for all followers of this blog next week--so be sure to "follow" before then!

No comments: